WATER IS NOT ALWAYS THE BEST WAY TO PUT OUT A FIRE.
When critical assets like IT systems and data storage are in play or impossible to replace items like customer records, art and antiques could be affected – water can do more harm than good.
That’s where clean agent, waterless fire suppression comes in.
Clean agent fire suppression is:
- Fast – Reaching extinguishing capability in less than 10 seconds
- Effective – Controlling and extinguishing fires before they get out of hand
- Safe – Gases are EPA approved for spaces where people are present
- Clean – Leaving no residue
- Earth Friendly – Non-ozone depleting